<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Crazy plan....

Why does that hurt? I had a feeling that it wouldn't happen... but it still hurts.

Kinda like rejection, all over again.

Maybe I won't go to Pride. It might actually hurt. I should, simply to keep a promise to myself... but I dunno.

I haven't heard from Amanda in over a month. That hurts too. She promised me she'd be there... but she isn't.

That's my fault, too. At least, that's how I feel.

At least I'm transferring. Maybe I can start over. Be more social, get friends. Unless I'm too scared to try, too scared to risk getting hurt again to stop that lonely feeling.

A friend of mine is transferring, too. She's moving to Scottsbluff over the summer, maybe I'll ask her to refer me to any lesbians in Scottsbluff High. I know of at least one, maybe two. SB's a big place, I'm sure there's a few.

Hah, what am I saying? I don't belong here... now? I don't know anymore. I don't really care. Things have been building up, ever since homecoming. God, I hate this... I feel like a time bomb. I'm even starting to mouth off to teachers. That isn't like me...

I'm falling apart, I don't have anything to hold myself together anymore. I'm tired of lies and broken promises and false hopes and fronts. I can't take much more of this.

I feel so bitter. And it hurts. A lot. What do I do? Who can I turn to now, who is going to understand me?

Where did you go... why did you leave? What did I do wrong? Come back... or write, or something... Anything...
Comments:
Well...I hope you get better. And hopefully you will find more friends who will hang out with you so you won't be alone.

Anyways...just want to let you know your blog was featured today on Blogger Delights which gives highlights about blogs from various nations as well as celebrating birthdays around the blogosphere. Congrats!

PS

I have a surprise for you since it was your birthday. Read the post below and select your option.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?