<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

It's been a long week, lemme tell ya...

Been depressed lately, because I still can't get over my ex. (Just goes to show I get too attached to people and things. Take it from me, don't let that happen. It only ends up hurting). And no matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about her.

Only about... five more weeks of school left. Thank God. And I don't want to ever see another prom dinner or Shirley Temple ever again. And for those who don't know what a Shirley Temple is (like me before I found out last night...) it's basically 7UP or Sprite mixed with a cherry flavoring they sometimes use in alcoholic drinks. But it's not alcoholic. Just cherry flavored. Yech...

Ended up going to a dinner at my mom's church. That was after I forced myself to go to Sunday Morning Mass at St. Pat's. I got a huge lecture about not coming to church from Sister Marietta when she came to eat dinner at Buffalo Point on Friday night. Made me promise to go to either the 8 am Mass or 10:30 am Mass.

Becky (my sister) and I are going to go see Hellboy tonight. I hope it's worth sitting on my butt for two hours and getting home between 11 pm and 11:30 pm.

And DGate's down. Again. Until Monday. I wanted to PT Alastrine today (and yesterday, but mom yelled at me), and I never got to do it. And tomorrow's a school day. But I think we get out early on Friday... Or not have school at all on that day. I hope, anyway. :p
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?