<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

God, I am so screwed...

There's this girl that I found on the internet, on something called PlanetOut.Com. (I found the site when surfing the 'net for gay pride events and information). She lives in Colorado, probably only a little ways away from Denver. I looked at a few of her pictures on the personals part of PlanetOut, and I think it was the eyes that caught my attention. I can't help it, eyes are the first physical thing I notice... followed by the neck. But anyway, back on track. She's my age, maybe a month or so older. Sixteen.

I'd like to get to know her, but I'm scared to get into another relationship. The same thing that happened with Rachael will only happen all over again. I... I trusted Rachael. I did. She said she'd talk to me more, like e-mail or IMs, but she has yet to do that. I haven't been able to log onto the internet at home, cause mom says I'm "grounded" from the computer. I sent her one e-mail, got one response, responded to that, but haven't gotten anything.

Damnit, I work hard and get nothing in return. Great motivation, huh?

I think I'll stop belly-aching for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?